Do you have horses you are looking to sell?
We want to connect you with the ideal buyers!
Please see below for details to consign for the upcoming
Rocky Mountain Horse Sale.
We want to provide a venue for folks to come and buy quality using horses. This will create an atmosphere that ultimately will allow you to get a higher price for you horse(s). We will have buyers from multiple markets and states in the equine industry. You will find buyers from these markets in the industry, Ranch, Rope, Trail, Outfitting and Driving horses. We will have cattle available for the preview to rope or work. We are not looking to have a horse trading sale. All horses coming through the sale should be sound and any health conditions or problems should be disclosed prior to bidding. Horses older than 2 should be ridden or driven through the ring. Colts younger than 2 are welcome but must be halter broke and led through the sale ring.
To be included in the catalog all horses need to be consigned no later than March 31, 2023.Horses can be entered after this date, but will not be in the catalog.
1. Call Keaton Haviland (435)770-6816 or Wade smith (435)754-5581
2. Mail completed consignment form and consignment fee ($50 per horse) in the form of a check (H&S Sales) to
P.O. Box 205 Lewiston UT 84320.
3. Email pictures and videos of consigned horses. The more pictures and videos you send the better we can market your horse. Please provide the consigned name of the horse and a brief description of temperament, experience and abilities of the horse. If you are consigning multiple horses it is important to label those horses in your email so we know which horse is which.
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items to bring to the sale:
1. Brand inspection
2. Health and Coggins papers.
3. Registration paperwork completed and ready to transfer ownership for registered horses. If not provided your horse will sell as grade.
$50 Consignment fee due at time of consignment.
8% Commission on final sale price.
No sale fees and Not offered fees are disclosed in the consignment form.